Field & Furrow Awards
|Outstanding Club Senior: Shannon Breen||Outstanding Agronomy Senior (SASES): Katherine McLachlan|
|Outstanding Club Junior: Sondra Monier and Loren Goodrich||Outstanding Club Sophomore: Katelin Paris and Emily Droste|
|Outstanding Club New Member Award: Sarah Reising-Rechner||Service Award: Brad Launer, Lanae Ringler, Alicia Gardner, Katherine McLachlan, Jarai Carter, Zach Duray|
|IPM Contest Winners: 1st place-Shannon Breen; 2nd place-Loren Goodrich; 3rd place Emily Droste||Speech Contest Winner: Taylor Greenstreet|
|Outstanding Instructor Award: Aron Katz|
The following are brief descriptions of the awards given by Field and Furrow Club each year. For further information, contact Patricia Stoller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Awards are given at the Field and Furrow Achievement Banquet held each April.
- Outstanding Senior
- Club members in their senior year are considered on the basis of scholarship (50%), as well as leadership in and service to the club (50%).
- Outstanding Junior
- Club members in their junior year are considered on the basis of scholarship (50%), as well as leadership in and service to the club (50%).
- Outstanding Sophomore
- Club members in their sophomore year are considered on the basis of scholarship (50%), as well as leadership in and service to the club (50%).
- Outstanding New Member Award
- Any student in their first year of membership in Field and Furrow can be considered for this award which is based on leadership contributed as well as participation in club functions and activities.
- Service Award
- Any member of the club can win this award, which is given for outstanding participation and involvement in club activities resulting in promotion of the club, the profession of agronomy, or enhancement of the club treasury.
- Outstanding Agronomy Senior (ASA)
- Any senior member of the club in Crop Sciences can win this award which in based on participation in national ASA undergraduate activities, scholarship, and personal qualities.
- Outstanding Instructor Award
- Any Crop Sciences Department member involved in undergraduate teaching can be considered by club members who determine the awardee. Outstanding teaching in the classroom, as well as a sincere interest in students and Field and Furrow Club are the criteria considered in selecting the recipient of this award.